i luv u, u love me, we r a happy family. :D

Friday 26 August 2011

Undescribaly Dabang dude.

Here comes the bowler, he jumps, throws the ball, OMG its a yorker but ATEEQ comes forward, makes it a fool-toss, hits hard toward the square leg, its huge, will it be taken, NO man!!!1 its really high up in the air, the ball crosses the boundary, it passes the crowd, it ain't coming down, OMG, its out of the ground into the nearby flats, its HUGE six, NO its a HUGE 8, marvelous shot with ultimate perfection, that is why the score board maintainer gives him 8 for that.
Its Ateeq's first fifty, marvelous innings, and he moves from 46 to 54.
Astounding performance, though the start wasn't good enough till 12 posts balls but in the end, he ends up with 50
Ok no clapping please and no standing aviation,
OI, what happened to u guys?
U know how I feel, I feel like:
at LAST I did it.
and:
YAIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
AHH, so I have at last completed level one.
ThANK YOU PEOPLE FOR UR SUPPORT.
and u know this happiness led me to propose a girl (chek out the conversation that took place) :
ME, sweetheart would u love to see a broken heart or would u love me till my heart breaks
SHE: ASSHOLE. should i beat u with a broken sandal or should i beat u till my sandal breaks. :P
i was like:
BHAGOOOOOOOO

and u know what, like 2 days before, i was stuck with 46 followers, and i was so angry and sad, that i thought that i won't blog again but after getting mentioned in the blogs of:

  1. Daaneiia 
  2. KN 
  3. Ezazi 
  4. Ridx 
( I know i have missed some names, that is not because i don't love u guys but because i don't remember ur blog urls' otherwise i have posted u up here, i am so sorry. )
Yup, so after getting mentioned in around 7 or 8 awesome blogs, i had a thought that i don't really need more followers, i have some really awesome people following me and i am so stupid that i decided to leave blogging,
Fuck me, man!!!
( no not really, joking, i don't wanna walk like am dancing) :P
but yesterday as i clicked on my blog link i was startled to see:
54 followers!!!!!!!!
i refreshed the page three times and when for  the third time i csaw 54 followers, i went to the third floor of my house and 
Down came ateeq and washed incy wincy out, :P

but, i hate my cat soo much,
ahe rescued me, she like took me in her arms and then we had :
YESHHH, romance a song and then she threw me away :(
(this was the same cat i once dated).
so, i was saved finally i came back went to the fridge, took the bowl of custard out and dipped my head in it, then used Hershey's chocolate sauce over it, there wasn't enough custard layer to hold the wafers so my nostrils did the job of holding them and made a whole custard of my self but as i turned back i was greeted with a flying slipper that hit me directly on my nose and the wafers went in, :(
yah, it was my cruel sister who hit me with that wooden slipper,
and since then i am planning aboout how to kill her, please do tell me if u have any super awesome idea through which i can kill her and get out clean without C.I.D catching me and that  Daya making a curry of me.
yeah, so recently when i was sneaking at your blogs, there was one thing i noticed:
  1. Girls are talkin mainly these days about love marriage and happy the ends..
LOVE GURU is here and u people are searching for love without me..:P
I can't really explain what marriage is but i could do so indirectly through telling u the difference between love and arrange marriage.


When around 20 people from your family pushes u off  a cliff like this:
Its arrange marriage

and when u yourself jumps off a cliff like this:
Its love marriage.
Final conclusion marriage is like falling off a cliff,
so still u wanna marry, YESSS!!!!!! ok go for it, but i would say
fuck off to marriage
Not because i am afraid to jump off a cliff, i truly love thrill but because all the hot girls would get married to someone else and i would have to then marry a girl like this:
LOL, well the fact is, u r all same like this, but some know how to use cosmetics well :P
That is why the percentage of deaths in men is more than women
why?????
cos its hard for even the angel of death to recognize u without make up. :P
Until and unless i find a right girl for me, the tafrih one, i am gonna keep humiliating girls in evey way i can, and its a Pledge.
I pledge
Its been like hell too much for me,
all the girls i get to know personally are either the 'JEE' saying ones, the normal perverts or either if i do get one good girl she says: 'I am commited or i am in a relationship".
to hell all of you, there are like  3,301,112,087 this much women party living in this world and not a single for me.
Hate u allll.....
am i :/, I really don't care
Ok so end this cos i have got more girls following me and i don't want sandals appearing out of my laptop, so it would be a super awesome happy ending with lots of wishes to all my followers i love u all, u guys really mean a whole world to me.

arghhhhhh, i just forgot again:
The recent book i got my hands on.
yeah, so this time i have a great classic book for you all,if you want to read something simple and relaxing and good for your mind.
Just get this:
I really enjoyed this novel, i just loved how the author connected a single guy's life with so many people.
You would surely too enjoy it
ONE MORE THING:
Did u notice the title of this post, 
this is the title she  gave me, i just don't have enough words to thank her and if you aren't following her, that is really bad cos u r really missing something undescribably awesome,
and she even awarded me with this:
Thank you ARFA, i just heart ur blog toooooooo.

ALAS, it is officially:
and i will always love you people,

47 comments:

Ezazi said...

FIFTY FOUR YAY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

*jumps in excitement for you*

CONGOOOO!!!=D

You must be so THRILLED!!=D But you deserve each and all of them! Really!=D

And OMG, I have been mentioned?!=D AND I AM "undescribably awesome"?!?!? =O

Excuse me I think I really need my beauty sleep, my vision keeps betraying me...

And the title's fit na? =D

Thanks for the mention, I'm so happy that I don't even make sense!=D

Ezazi said...

PS The snooker pic is so cool like OMGTOTALLY!

WHY didn't I notice it before?!

ateeq mughal said...

lol, my whole post makes no sense. :P
and title eisa wesa, bilkul fit.
:D

Voice Of Reason said...

CONGRATULATIONSSS!! xD Oh and post a picture of your cat please. kthanksbye. :D

ateeq mughal said...

hahahah, sure....i will....
:D

Zeba said...

I am going to take a moment to pat my back. Somebody has got to appreciate the fact that I got to the end of this. Sigh. How old are you Ateeq? :-)

I don't mean it as an offense of course. It is QUITE the compliment I can muster up at the moment. You know how I write and this is so TOTALLY not what I am used to. But damn it, I LOVED the craziness. Every bit of it. Sigh. Looks like you have someone hooked to this page. Good for you. Now I am going to go back to my blog and pretend like I never came here. Oktakecarebye.

äмän ♥ said...

Hahahahahha you're Awesome Bro. =D
BTW Larky i was the 50th on your blog and i made your day too and you forget to mention MEEE =O =/ That's so not fair! No, I mean seriously. Jao main nahi khelti. =/ =P

Sadiya Merchant said...

wokayyy!
ive read so many different things on dis post......grls, marriage, custard...umm ummm....uhhh ok dats all i remembr nw. evrything has bcum a bhel inside my head n i hav no idea wat to say.
oh yea xcept dat dese flip flop chappals na- i don think dey hurt very much.
like SERIOUSLY!
:P

Love ( Founder YUP/ Enlive.Inn) said...

you forgot one creed of girls... who u cant have...:)

the ones saying " you are awesome bro"

:P

and no i dont look like that without make up... i wont even look like that when i am a 150...

but well... Guys are so wrong abt love and marriage and women... but thats why god has given them so many yrs... to learn the truth:)

so no worries.... you have time to learn all abt it... and u may not have ten for u... but guy if u beleive in one... u will have one for u... a real good one... that all ur heart can ask...

haan magar afsos woh hum nahi hongay...:P to kya hua! she will be like ur mom! one and only!:P

take care and yesss to how u can dig in a custard and come out a clean as u did...

till then...

keep writing and giving us that reason to know today was a good day, cuz we did something crazy along with u:)

cricketfreak said...

54??? well done dude!
And btw, your posts are very...colourful :P

monamour said...

Congratulations :) but hey don't worry about how many followers you've got. Are you writing for them or are you writing for yourself? Of course its nice to have followers but just don't focus on it. Write for you.

Advice of the day :)

MianTariq said...

Very funny one--specially the sandal one and finger one---

Happy 1/2 century ateeq

ateeq mughal said...

so many comments and every one different from others,
@sadiya, it wasn't a flip flop, it was something else, dun know the name:P
@Zeba, am 16 :D and thanx for appreciating me :D
@aman did i say i frogot u??????
or did i say something????
i am zipped currently. :P
@love, u knwo the girls on blogger are not girls they are really something superior, they have an ability to think :P
and i truly adore and love u all, sisters. :P
and i just can't live without criticizing. :P
@normal is over rated, i write for my self but followers do matter to me, cos i want the world to know my words. :P
(famous)
@cricket freak, thank you so much
@tariq mian, hahaha, sandal and finger one, my fav parts..thanx sir.

Curl Jung said...

Wah wah.

Loot liya zalim.

Bhut cool ho tum.

Mubaroook, On 50 + 5 = 55 followers.

Bye.


SPAMMER! ----_______________------

ateeq mughal said...

u spammed my page first. (tongue out expression).
yar bus kabhi ghurur hi toh nai kia :P

Viya ;) said...

all i can say is LOL!!! :P :P

Pakistani Teenager said...

congratulations!! 55!!:P
so wheres the treat eh? :D
hahaha u really deserve more followers! great blog ♥

Kashaf A. said...

After reading this post girls are going to LIE to you that they are in a relationship with someone else. :p

Miss H said...

Awesome! It's always uplifting and surreal getting more followers! Hope you get many more! It looks like you've got plenty of people who love you too :)

MAHNOOR said...

whoa. lovely blog

and muubaaaaaaaaaaraakkk =D

im the one stuck with 25, but thats ok. i just started right :P

your blog is totally random yet epically kewl. cheers =D

Deviation said...

I have only 15 - God DAMN YOU :P

--

Congrats on getting 55 follower :D.
Loved the first pic :P and the Bhagooo one - hahaha.

ateeq mughal said...

thankyou people for loving it. =D

Anonymous said...

O
M
G

i
am
so
freakin
HAPPY
for
you.

You
deserve
more
than
50000
followers.

One
more
epic
post
You
are
truly
one
boredom
butcher.

Wait,
my
name..
[SCREAAAMS that you jump off the third floor and your cat runs for the custard]

GOD
BLESS
YOU.

ateeq mughal said...

hahaha, Daaneiia i am in love with your comment. :P

the other side of me said...

Dear God

Pls send this ateeq guy an angel from heaven that he'll madly be in love with so that he will stop humiliating girls in every way he can :P:P

*prayers sent*

LoL at the sandal joke and also the marriage joke

..and girls are naturally beautiful which means they will look amazing without make up..not like the pic above :P:P

..and congrats on the 54 followers..dont worry much about the list..it will hike up soon because your blog's awesome

take care :):)

ateeq mughal said...

hahahahahah, thank you for that wish
u know this is the problem u girls think u r beautiful like i once asked a girl
Me: why are u girls so beautiful
She: god made us with his own hands
Me: so were we guys downloaded from the internet.

and i knew ur comment was coming, cos i was wandering over blogs and all of them had your comments posted at the last....:D

the other side of me said...

LOL..i was busy u noe.just got time to comment :(..hahaha..hmmm

you were talking specifically about girls rite??
In my opinion everyone with a good character is beautiful in their own way:):)it doesnt matter its gals or guys :):)

the other side of me said...

..and if can pls get a shoutbox:):)

ateeq mughal said...

yah, thanks for reminding me,...i had this shout box in my mind, but i just forgot..getting it. :D
everyone is beautiful within but i hate when people hide that beauty for the sake of fake beauty, just to lay down a false impression.
that's the point :D

Viya ;) said...

LOL! TOSM and ateeq :P You guys are literally having me in splits ;P and i got yelled at my mum for sitting in front of the computer and laughing like an idiot instead of helping her in the kitchen! :P

ateeq mughal said...

hahaha, stalker :P
my mom is yelling at me cos i am sitting in front of laptop since 6:00 am....4 hours..she wants me to take some sleep now..:P

Viya ;) said...

lol! :P i'm not stalking! i get ur updates into my mailbox! :P

And from 6??!! go sleeepp!!1

ateeq mughal said...

i just can't sleep.. :P
and all am doing is refreshing my dashboard page :P

Anonymous said...

hey congo buddy... very humor satiating posts u write.. there is so many things to read on ur blogs.. I like it.. :)

ateeq mughal said...

thaaaannnnkkk yooouuuu

Ananya said...

AAAAHHH!!! YOU ARE SO FUNNY!! :D :D awesome blog!!

thanks for dropping by my blog!!!
keep posting!! :D
*cheers*

syed said...

Awesome man!!!!! And I m gonna shout on ur cat tht y did she stopped u ...!!!!!:p

ateeq mughal said...

thank you. :D
hahah, u will shout at her she will rip u apart :P
no one raises voice with her :P

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Hahaha. You never fail in making me laugh out loud, literally. Iloveyouuuu <3 your blog is now tops my favorites!

Congratulations! 57 followers. Yu-hoooo! Way to goooo *high-fives you*

And babayyy, don't cha worraay. You will get a very hot si dudette soon :D *winks*

Keep writing for we love you!

Imad Khalid said...

Hahahah i had a burst of laughter when i read your post.

Your blog is awesome man.

Btw one more follower added to your total ;)

I am your new one.

Hope you follow back ;)

syed said...

hahahaha..!!:0 bt still i wanna kill her.!!!(dhead)

Kiran Ashraf said...

i refreshed my page 5 times after seeing 20 followers!!! ahhh sweet memories.

Nah no sandals of mine coming for u cuz u havent said anything that aint present in girls...we do are complicated creatures.

u look like a cute zombie in the pic :)

Komal said...

Well mentioning you in my blog wasn't as honoring as you mentioning me in yours! :D

AND ARE YOU MAD? ARRANGE MARRIAGES ARE SURPRISINGLY FUN I THINK. LOVE MARRIAGES ARE SHITTY ONES. :P

And keep humiliating girls, in that way, i get a right to humiliate the guys in every possible way! :P

ateeq mughal said...

@KN, do u wanna fight :P
@kiran ashraf, cute zombie:P
u guys won't let me write a new post.

Qasid said...

People come to my blog it really really boring after reading my blog you'll love this blog even more

SEO said...

very interesting post.. Like all your blog posts some new creation.. I always find new stuffs in your blog.. Keep updating more n more new stuffs.

SEO Company in Bangalore

Unknown said...

your web services very super...

Best seo company in bangalore