i luv u, u love me, we r a happy family. :D

Thursday 18 August 2011

sarcastic me

OMG, now that's height of addiction to blogger,
am skipping my school!!!!!
just because i want to read what others are posting and then post something..
but am finding it good, just imagine i am enjoying 5 holidays in a row..
ok!!, no clapping please, (thank you)
so, before my heavy heavy pockets cause my pant to slide down, i should start with my meaningless stuff.
Recently i have been shopping,
Don't even think i like shopping, if there was any movement against shopping i would be leading it.
It was my mom who took me as a company.
i do have a reason to support the cause. :P
I just don't know why do girls love shopping,
do u love to waste time and money,
and i know half of the girls following me do a lot of shopping and
imagine, one of them was asked that if she would be able to change one thing apart from any guilt or politics what it would be, she said
"i will equalize all the currencies. It would make shopping easier".
GOD!!!! if had the power to change anything i would destroy all the shopping centers.
lol, than who would save me from some  3,349,852,٠٠٠
before it happens i am gonna close this topic.
Me and my mom wasted some 6 hours there, and in those 6 hours and in those 6 hours i discovered some really hilarious stuff about shopping
number 
1. Bargaining. 
yup, that was the thing all over the mall,
and if i add a dialogue version it would be like
Women to shopkeeper:
"how much this costs?"
shopkeeper:
"2000"
women:
"2000!!!! i will give 1000"
shopkeeper,:
"what would i get then, it would be my loss"
women:
ok 1200 final,
shopkeeper:
"no, 1800"
women:
"i am not giving that much, 1200 and its final".
half an hour later,
women:
"i am not giving more than 1300"
shopkeeper,:
"baji "(sis) na aap ki na meri (neither yours nor mine)
1400 and take it"
women,
"why not mine, take 1300 and be happy"
shopkeeper at last shows the wight flag, and says:
"OK 1300"
women:
i am not buying it now, i will come later and pick it up, just keep it for me".
f*** off, before i chop ur llllllllllllegs :P
The second thing towards which i paid attention were these posters hanging on almost all shops,
few of them said:
  1. udhar 1 jang he is lie band he (credit is like a war and i am peace love) 
  2. Kashmir ki azadi tak udhar band he (you are never getting credit from here)
  3. udhar mang kar sharminda na karein ( f*** off)
and, there were many more like these hanging on the main door, everyone is familiar that women take shopping as addiction and even after emptying their purse they won't hesitate to ask for credit.
when i returned home i was lookin something like this:


What's more that i have in my pockets.
except for the rocket, (firecracker) :P
yeah...just in time,


These three epic pals were given to me by
super-awesome-lovely-best-sweetest-wonderful girl Daaneiia 
it's the least i could say.
OMG, time runs like flash while i am using internet, its 10:00 am, (this time check is brought to u by ateeq mughal)
some song*
and i am back.
I don't know how but when i am starting to write some post my brain is like giving me so many ideas but as i start to write all of a sudden all the ideas vanish and am feeling like, OMG this is really a bad post, no one would like it and that all, dun know why, but it's kinda phobia i am into these days, hope i recover soon. :/
and i have got two announcements for u
  1. I think, not think i am quite aware of the fact that sometimes the content of my blog is offensive and sometimes its not comfortable for other gender to read what am writing, if u r having any problems with like these do let me know.
  2. I am aware that my blog is the most meaningless blog in this whole blogger community so to make it a little meaningful i was thinking cos i watcha lot of movies and read a lot of books) am gonna give a short review about either a book or a movie. 
do let me know, what u think about my idea.
and now before i fell over my laptop i should end this, cos i have slept for only 3 hours since yesterday, so i am gonna take some sleep.
now this would be the:
hope u enjoyed reading.

22 comments:

PurpleMist. said...

oh my god.. HAHAHAHAH!!
The conversation between ur mom and shopkeeper is PERFECT! Happens all the time :D

1) I'm a girl and no, your content is not offensive at all, don't be afriad to write what's on your mind!
2) haha, meaningless? are you kidding me? your blog always makes me laugh :D Yes, waiting for the review!

And go back to school! Don't skip so much :P

Rooj Siddiqui said...

I wonder why do guys hate shopping so much :/ .. Dude, its life! Haaye.

You take me to a good mall and leave me there with some hard cash. I'd be spotted shopping around happily until the mall decides to shut down :p

Bargaining :D lol. I suck at this thing. Really. Shopkeepers love me because i always give them more than they demand *laughs at own self* . I remember once a dukaan wala told me the dress worths dhaai hazaar. And thanks-t0-my-wonderful-urdu-vocab, i thought he said something over 4. I paid him a 3k note.
Hence,
Dukaan wala = happy.
Me = Awkward.
Mom = *screamed at the top of her lungs*

Btw, your blog is fantabulous, bro :) always makes me smile.

Love xoxo

Mohammed Saqlain said...

Hahahaah ! WOW :)
Bargaining is the only thing we are good at !
I bet on those six hours u bought just a couple of pants :P

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!! :p whattay bargain.
you may think the blog is meaningless but it's hilarious! never mind the meaning. hehe.

Curl Jung said...

Haha!

I love shopping; Only the bargaining part, it is FUN!

Keep your blog meaningless, it's better this way =p
You RAWK with a capital letter =D

Kudos.

MianTariq said...

Baji can't figure out, the shopkeeper has already jacked up the price --even at 1300 he has made good profit.
Female gender is generally shopoholic in nature who keep the commercial activity going.
Actually, she contributes in generating business.
*****You being a tired polar bear--- is an example of amazingly good sarcasm.

ateeq mughal said...

@nostalgic, i do the same thing, whenever my mom is bargaining i would say,
mom give him what he is demanding and lets get out of here,
in response to this my mom would stare at me like:
"do u know better than me, hun, no naa, then keep ur mouth shut, will ya?".
@ aasiya, hamza, purplemist and nostalgic, thanx for loving my blog....
now at least i can write without having a doubt
@tariq mian, yeah he made the profit even selling that cloth for 1300, cos he won't have sold it if it would have cost him his profit.
thank you all for reading..

cricketfreak said...

I went shopping today too!
I take offence to what you say. Shopping is the best thing in the WORRRLLLLDDD!!!!!
I <3 shopping.
Especially cos I can spend my parents money.
So fun :)

ateeq mughal said...

hahaha, have u noticed that when u r spending we r spending our parent's money we r like, buy everything we want, who cares.
but if its our own money we r like,
lets save it for something else
oh, sorry if its really offensive, i will try my best to not to type anything that's offensive again. :D

the other side of me said...

hey..I am a girl and i hate shopping sooo much!!!!and OMG Eid is coming and I have to follow my cousins for shopping and beside that I will be forced to comment on their choices as well..:/

and yeah I like your blog this way cos I love debating with you about the gender part....hehehhehe:P:P

..but I love to shop for BOOKS!!! <3

And You are sKIPPING school??? IshhIshhh very bad!!!

Take care ateeq mughal :):)

ateeq mughal said...

wow, i have a girl who hates shopping...
yeahhhhhhhhh.
hahaha, yeah i am skipping school, bad boy :P
i too love to shop for books (only)
u too take care :D

Muhammad Usman Chaudhry said...

You didn't go to school for 5 days just to read other people blogs, and posting the things, I am not too sure but with a bit of good time management you can do it with school. Studies are more important than your blog trust me on this.

Though before I go into any lecture mode :P lets come back to awesomeness. This post was totally hilarious and it literally made me laugh :D. You write good, and there is decent amount of humour.

Keep it up! :)

Viya ;) said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you posted my "i will equalize all the currencies. It would make shopping easier". lol! :P
And come on! guys are running their business only because women shop so much SO MUCHHH!! :P
I hateee bargaining and I'm pretty bad at it.. The only time i bargained was with some poor li'l kid and in the end i din't even buy it ..
I can't believe you skipped school to blog and read blogs!!! you are even more addicted than me! :P :P .. Get a wifi phone and blog on! :P
And the 'non-sense' you write is pretty much entertaining! :P

Komal said...

Ateeq, you are an amazing writer, just cause your specific way of writing gives you an edge so keep it up they way it is, maybe people following you like this thing about your posts that they are absolutely random and HILAAARIOUSSS! :D

Secondly, i think i am gonna be the ONLY GIRL on the blogger to HATE SHOPPING MUST LIKE YOU DESCRIBED!!

I meam paaanch ruppay bachaney ke lieye itna jhagra!! My mom was purchasing the wedding dress for my cousin and it was somewhere around 75k, guess how much my mom actually got it for?

240000!!!

KEEEP WRITING!

ateeq mughal said...

wow, KN, ur mom is a pro then...OMG.
and thankyou for the support.
@Viya, ur comment could be considered the root of this post and wifi phone, yeah but still i wouldn't have internet availability all the time..
yeah i am totally addicted.
@usman, u know i am an smart ass, cos i skip skul on the days in which usually we have free periods. :D
yeah i shouldn't skip skul.
thanx for liking my blog.

Ovais said...

I love your blog, but I'm not going to comment on anything or give you the award I've been planning to give you unless I know you're back at school.

It's your life, but you are not going to ruin your future by skipping school and reading blogs.

I know I'm being harsh, but I had a rough day and it's the best for you.

monamour said...

Don't skip school for blogging. haha its not worth it :P even though its addictive. I am a girl and I effing hate shopping. With every bone in my body. the convo was FUNNY!!!

I love the randomness of your blog haha!

Ezazi said...

OHMIFRICKINGGOSH ARE YOU KIDDING CAUSE I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY TOOOOO!!!=D

HIGH FIVE!!=D

I loved that shopping wali picture!=D

And not all girls like shopping. I don't. -_-

And lol @ the bargaining stuff and credit posters!=D

Cheers!=)

ateeq mughal said...

lol, i skipped school for two days only, the rest three are official holidays, saturday, sunday and monday :P
and ezazi, high five. :P
lol, i have got responsible people following me.. :D

Voice Of Reason said...

I LOVE shopping. BUT I don't bargain. Ever. Too much effort. :P and dude, don't worry about being offensive or having a meaningless blog 'cause you have a right to reflect your opinions on your blog and your meaningless posts make me smile so *APPLAUSE* :D

ateeq mughal said...

:D.

umna khan said...

another fantastic blog.. :)
inspite being a girl, i too don't understand how people especially ladies manage to kill hours just by shopping...whenever i go for shopping, i just start to feel homesick...! :P

and ateeq if you think your blogs are offensive, then let me tell you, you are downright wrong..! and yeah meaningless things always hide meaning somewhere...one has to have an eye to extract it..! =)

keep writing.. :D